About your role:
Our FANDOM Contributor Program Manager runs the FANDOM Contributor Program and works with a talented group of volunteer writers who create content about their favorite movies, TV shows, games, and comics.
This program provides the most passionate fans a home to explore, speculate, and give perspective on their interests with millions of fans on the world's largest entertainment fan site. FANDOM Contributors create authentic, unique content that appears on our editorial site.
Our Contributors bring their knowledge and love of their fandoms - you help them learn and adhere to editorial standards and guidelines and fit their submissions into an overall editorial production schedule. Bring your organizational skills and passion for coaching and mentorship to the world's largest entertainment fan site.
- Coach and manage the performance and output of amateur writers
- Brainstorm article ideas with contributors and staff
- Manage and improve a professional onboarding process
- Improve documentation and training materials
- Track success metrics, report the success of the program and create strategies to improve the program
- Identify and implement process improvements and strategies to improve the overall FANDOM Contributor experience
- Recruitment and outreach
- Plan and organize FANDOM Contributor travel to events like San Diego Comic Con, New York Comic Con and more
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certifications in related field
- 5+ years of publishing or editorial experience
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Annual Training Budget per Employee
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture.