Family Practice Physician
Less than 5 years experience •
Outstanding client located in northwest Louisiana is in need of adding 2 more Family Practice Physicians to rotate among their urgent care centers. Our client serves the residents in northwest Louisiana and the neighboring cities in the states of Arkansas and Texas.
Client Location: Bossier City, LA
Today the health system includes four hospitals as well as a retirement community and a full range of support services.
Some questions to ask yourself to see if you are a match for what our client is looking for:
Are you an experienced Board Certified Family Practice Physician looking for a change? Or are you a Board Certified Family Practice Physician who has just completed your Residency?
Do you like variety? If you were to join our client?s health system, you would be rotating between 4 of their urgent care locations.
Do you like to be working in a fast paced environment? Each location sees about 60-80 patients per day and you would be seeing all ages.
Do you like working with a supportive staff? Each clinic has 2 providers and an extender. The nursing staff at each location is highly experienced.
Do you like having a flexible schedule? This is a FULL time position and is 156 hours per month ( approximately 12 shifts per month, self-schedule; 2 weekends per month) What a self- schedule means is each month, the physicians are asked to give date they are not available and schedules are worked around submitted dates.
* Mostly 12 hour shifts; some 6 hour shifts may be available
Days off: Our client offers 20 days off that can be used for vacation or sick days. You also get 8 Paid holidays? Clinics are closed on Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day.
Client is offering: hourly pay of $ 115/ hour, CME: $ 4500, full comprehensive benefits package, up to $ 10,000 in relocation allowance.
This client uses EMR ? Practice velocity
Hours the clinics are open: 7 am-7pm
All locations have at least 1 mid-level provider, based on column and time of year. We add staff during flu season.
Experienced nursing staff.
60-80 with 2 providers and an extender.
This Louisiana client is located 180 miles East of Dallas. Our client adheres to the highest of standards in healthcare. Here are just a few of the designations they hold:
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- This client?s urgent care centers are accredited by the Urgent Care Association of America
- Cancer Center is accredited by the American College of Surgeons? Commission on Cancer as a Community Hospital Community Cancer Program and was awarded accreditation with commendation. In addition, the Radiation Oncology Department at the center is accredited by both the American College of Radiology and the American College of Radiation Oncology. It is the only facility within the region and one of only a few in the nation that have dual accreditation.
- awarded the Quality Respiratory Care Recognition (QRCR) designation from the American Association for Respiratory Care. Only 10% of hospitals in the United States received this award.