In this role, the successful candidate Provider shall be responsible for providing professional medical services in accordance with this Agreement and all applicable laws, rules, regulations and FHC policies and procedures, reporting to Site Medical Director in connection with these services. Provider shall provide the services described below during such hours each week as are assigned by the LFHC. The services include but are not limited to:
Working in FQHC or community clinic setting.
Interested in treating patients as a PCP and precepting residents
- Provider shall provide direct clinical care to all patients assigned to Provider in accordance with applicable standards of care, FHC policies and procedures and Hospital policies and procedures, as applicable.
- Provider will be required to maintain certain good citizenship standards designed to optimize patient care and service and the smooth operation of the FHC. Such standards include but are not limited to the following: Accommodating walkin patients, arriving for office sessions on time and remaining throughout each session, engaging in teamwork with the support staff, following LFHC procedures and practice guidelines, e.g., appropriate clinical charting with complete notes and up-to-date problem and medication lists, timely completion of encounter forms, completing peer chart audits, etc.
- Provider will be required to participate on a rotating basis in the 24 hour on-call phone coverage arrangement that is unit/site-specific. Provider must make every reasonable effort to answer patients phone calls within 30 minutes on the day/evening Provider is on call and to submit all required documentation of the call which will be posted in the medical record
- Provider shall meet specialty and site-specific defined productivity expectations.
- At all times, Provider shall accurately and timely complete any paperwork necessary to facilitate billing and reimbursement.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- To qualify you must have a M.D. or D.O. in Family Medicine.
- FQHC experience preferred or previous work experience in a busy ambulatory care setting.
- Required Licenses: Physicians Lic-NYS
Ideal candidate speaks Spanish; has prior experience supervising/precepting family medicine residents or working with residents.