WellSpan Health, a not for profit, integrated health system in south central Pennsylvania is seeking a full-time BC/BE Family Practitioner to join our newest practice in Lebanon, PA. Located 90 minutes from Baltimore Washington International Airport and 45 minutes from Harrisburg International Airport Lebanon is central PA at its finest. Quiet streets and easy living are what make Lebanon affordable and desirable for families.
About the Practice
- 4 Physician office, outpatient-only care, with or without OB
- Practice full spectrum family medicine
- Enjoy this established practice, with a patient-centered focus, and a supportive team
- Shared call schedule with other practices
- Service Lebanon County at 130,000 residents
- Employed position with a physician led medical group of over 1,200 physicians
- Opportunity to precept residents if desired
- Full complement of supportive specialists in town
- Guaranteed salary and educational loan repayment program of $80,000
- Sign-on bonus $20,000 plus a monthly resident stipend
- 5 weeks of time off + 6 holidays
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plan
- Paid medical malpractice insurance w/ tail
- Paid CME stipend $3,000
- Paid relocation
- Lebanon’s attractions are abundant from the Mount Gretna Playhouse, Pennsylvania’s only professional theaters, family-owned restaurants and taverns, and the Lebanon Valley Rails to Trails.
- Lebanon County is blessed with an abundance of open space and conservation lands that make outdoor adventures readily accessible for fishing, riding motorcycles, hiking, road cycling, mountain biking and golfing.
- Escape to the scenic landscape, attractive farms and abundant agriculture.
- Conveniently located among several major metropolitan areas including, Philadelphia, New York City and Baltimore
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,200 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, six respected hospitals, more than 15,000 employees, and 140 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster and Lebanon counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.
WellSpan Medical Group
The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 1,200 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 140 locations across south central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected through a sophisticated electronic health record, these experts offer care and treatment for conditions that range from simple to complex – from the common cold to orthopedic injuries, neurologic problems and cardiovascular disease. The WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.
Must be BC/BE. Must possess or have ability to obtain a Pennsylvania medical license