WellSpan Health, the most comprehensive health system in south central Pennsylvania, is seeking a full-time Family Physician to begin a new FM practice in Lebanon, PA just 50 minutes north of King of Prussia.
About the Position
- Outpatient practice with 2 providers in rural Lebanon, Pennsylvania
- Brand new office with lab, imaging and rehab next door
- Practice located 50 minutes north of King of Prussia
- Practice a full spectrum of Family Medicine (No OB unless interested)
- FM residency program makes precepting available and enhances the position
- Employed position with the region’s most well-established physician led medical group of over 700 physicians
- $200,000 + educational loan repayment program of $80,000
- Sign-on bonus $20,000 plus a resident early signing incentive stipend
- 5 weeks of time off + 6 holidays
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plan
- Paid medical malpractice insurance w/ tail, CME stipend $3,000, and paid relocation
- Lebanon’s attractions are abundant from the Mount Gretna Playhouse, Pennsylvania’s only professional theaters, family-owned restaurants and taverns, and the Lebanon Valley Rails to Trails.
- Lebanon County is blessed with an abundance of open space and conservation lands that make outdoor adventures readily accessible from fishing, hiking, biking and golfing.
- Escape to the beautiful open landscape of central Pennsylvania
- Conveniently located among several major metropolitan areas including, Philadelphia, New York City and Baltimore
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,200 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, six respected hospitals, more than 15,000 employees, and 140 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster and Lebanon counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.
WellSpan Medical Group
The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 1,200 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 140 locations across south central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected through a sophisticated electronic health record, these experts offer care and treatment for conditions that range from simple to complex – from the common cold to orthopedic injuries, neurologic problems and cardiovascular disease. The WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their culture of transparency, collaborative environment and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.
Must be BC/BE. Must possess or have the ability to obtain a Pennsylvania medical license.