Urgent Team - Muscle Shoals, AL
Shift: Mostly 12hr shifts (3 in week one during the week); 2nd week 2 days M-F and then Sat and Sun (9-5 or 1-5) - Roughly 36 to 40 hrs (pay OT, time and a half)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive. Other duties may be assigned .
• provide exemplary customer support to sufferers, traffic and coworkers.
• offer handy, friendly patient care to all who come via our door searching for fitness associated offerings.
• offer management, course, and assistance at some point of emergencies even as keeping a comforting and reassuring have an effect on for sufferers.
• running surroundings challenge to various rapid paced and excessive pressure conditions, including long and variable hours, converting locations, and non-stop and frequent contact with others.
• performs medical assessment of medical institution sufferers
• Establishes and video display units a medically suitable stage of care for medical institution patients.
• Oversees, directs and helps on website online laboratory, x-rays, injections, and collections for direct get entry to services, if applicable.
• keeps medical middle competency.
• Works with DVP and different team of workers to ensure operations are constant with medical coverage and expert requirements.
• Cooperates and participates within the development, implementation and revision of policies affecting clinical practice, excellent of care and affected person pleasure.
• Participates in and assists with in-provider and continuing schooling applications for physicians, nurses and different employees employed by or associated with agency.
• Recommends capacity method of increase and improvement for brand new and/or current services within the middle.
• Assures compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting our bodies.
• Participates in development and presentation of schooling packages for team of workers.
• Represents organisation and the clinic as fairly required at internal and external meetings or activities.
• presents steering to other clinical staff (e.G. Physician assistants, nurse practitioners and scientific assistants) to make certain best expert offerings and patient satisfaction
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- A Master’s degree and certification by one of the Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant certifying bodies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a provider is required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Family Nurse Practitioner or PA: 2 years
- ER, Urgent Care, Primary Care or Family practice: 2 years
Required license or certification:
Certified as FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER or PA License