Not Specified years
Posted 33 days ago
A Federally Qualified Health Center is seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner. The FNP job duties include but are not limited to the following; Provide medical services which are directly related to his/her specialty in agreement with established protocols, standing orders, policies and procedures under the supervision of appropriate collaborating physician.
- Takes and records or reviews and interprets medical and social history.
- Perform physical examinations
- Obtains material for appropriate laboratory analysis
- Makes diagnosis and prescribed therapeutic regimens
- Perform studies as indicated, including PAPs
- Provide guidance to Medical Assistant
- Screen walk-in patients to assess need for immediate care or referral to other network health providers and personnel. This includes assessment, treatment and consultation with physicians as indicated
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Competence in counseling and educating patients
- Consultation with physicians as indicated and or needed
- Excellent computer skills, MS Word, MS Excel, Email
- Background check required.
- Must have a friendly and professional skills
- Excellent patient/customer skills