Family Nurse Practitioner - Clinic - DC - 27063273
Our client has us working on an exclusive search to find Five (5) outstanding Family Nurse Practitioners with at least 3years of experience who would like to be working in a Family Clinic setting. These are new add on positions! They are growing!
This position offers a competitive salary plus a full comprehensive benefits package.
Our client is building multi-disciplinary clinical teams to care for the most complex patients in the Washington, DC/VA metro area. They currently serve over 150,000 patients in eight states covering Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial populations.
There are 5 openings in this group. This company is known for their excellent clinical acumen and are looking for an advanced practice clinicians with a desire to practice as a confident generalist across family medicine and behavioral health.
What are we looking for someone who:
- Believes in a true patient-centered approach to medicine,
- Has a bedside manner that puts patients and caregivers at ease,
- Has experience managing a wide range of patient ages,
- Will be a collaborative team member and effective communicator,
- Has a willingness to operate in an ambiguous environment, without continuous supervision,
- Has a willingness to meet patients outside of the traditional office setting, including in their home.
- Act as primary care provider in spirit and action, assuming longitudinal panel management responsibility for the care and outcomes of his/her panel
- Be proficient in the diagnosis, and treatment of primary, secondary, and tertiary health conditions to ensure best possible clinical outcomes; includes formulating comprehensive treatment and education plans for patients requiring intensive chronic disease management and primary care.
- Order appropriate lab tests and diagnostic procedures and interprets results to aid in health promotion and accurate diagnosis and treatment of illnesses; prescribes medication or other forms of treatment.
- Effectively collaborate, coordinate, and communicate with members of the multidisciplinary team and outside providers; expertly leverages all resource included in clinical model and foster cohesion within clinical team
- Accurately document patient medical information and appropriately assigns the correct coding for acute and chronic conditions in a timeline fashion
- Be responsible for managing his/her population of patients longitudinally through high-touch interactions and delivery of clinical services in the Care Center or other settings such as the patient?s home, as appropriate, and under the direction of the physician leadership
- Participate in on call rotations, which may include after-hours, weekend and holiday calls and visitations.
- Follow evidence-based practice guidelines and practices within scope of practice
- And participate in ongoing educational activities at the local, divisional, and organizational levels Work location and travel expectations based in local market with local travel.
- Minimum of 3-5years of clinical experience as a nurse practitioner; experience with complex primary care (internal medicine, family medicine); or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background 5-7years of experience working as a nurse overall, including experience across outpatient (primary care, behavioral health, home care), and inpatient acute care settings (ICU, CCU, telemetry, ER)
- Master?s Degree in Nursing and Board Certification
- Current unrestricted RN license and NP license in applicable state required.
- Prescribing authority/DEA licensure in good standing as required in the state in which you are applying preferred; NPI billing number
- Proficient in use of EMR and othertechnology use
- Must be flexible with local traveling within the assigned county for daily home visits and covering assignments for teammates in case of emergency,
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, bend, kneel and occasionally lift patients. Optional: Bilingual (Spanish)
Location: Washington, DC Area
Base Salary: $100,000.00 - $125,000.00
Benefits: Full comprehensive benefits package.
Positions: (5 openings)
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.