Position Type: Full-time Physician
Specialty: Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Provider
Primary care physicians are the entry point ? the front door ? for most patients who come to University Hospitals. The UH Primary Care Institute creates an environment that better supports our primary care physicians in providing excellent care and a high-quality patient experience.
UH has the region?s largest primary care provider network, which comprises more than 300 board-certified providers with expertise in internal medicine and family medicine, as well as . The networksupports primary care providers in delivering the highest quality and coordinated care.
Work Site and Opportunity Highlights:
UH Orwell Family Practice is actively seeking a full-time Family Medicine Physician to join and expand the practice.
- Monday through Friday, with potential for additional hours to improve access to patients.
- Outpatient only
- Expect to see 20-25 patients per day when fully mature in practice.
- Standalone community practice with established patient base.
- Teaching opportunity available
- Rotating call coverage via phone
- Board-certified or Board-eligible Family Medicine
- Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
- Must align with our core values: Excellence, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion and Teamwork
Compensation is highly competitive, with productivity incentives available.
UH is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To Heal. To Teach. To Discover.