Build a practice with purpose.
Since our founding more than a century ago, MultiCare Health System has grown to become the largest community-based, locally governed not-for-profit health system in the State of Washington. Our partner, Sea Mar Community Health Centers, has grown from one small clinic into one of Western Washington's largest providers of community-based health and human services for underserved communities. Together, we're making healthcare more affordable and easier to access. If you want to be part of this challenging and meaningful work, come build your practice with us.
If selected, we'll work with you to design a practice that meets the needs of our patients as well as your own unique circumstances. Options include full-time employment with Sea Mar or a blended practice across both Sea Mar and MultiCare locations. As a family practice physician, you'll work collaboratively with other staff to provide team-based, coordinated care. Your practice will focus as much on keeping patients well as on treating those who are sick. Your work will include preventive health programs such as immunization, disease detection and disease prevention. You'll also work with our leadership team to improve patient outcomes and enhance our patient experience.
What We Offer
• Competitive salary and benefits (medical, dental and vision)
• Recruiting incentives (sign-on/relocation bonus)
• Robust ancillary staff, including two Medical Assistants per provider
• Generous paid time off program including sabbatical leave
• Annual CME allowance
• Occurrence based malpractice insurance
• Retirement contribution
• Loan repayment options (all sites have a HPSA score of at least 14)
• Diverse and friendly co-workers
• Washington State MD or DO license by the time of employment
• Successful completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) approved post-graduate residency
• Board certification or actively seeking board certification
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Bilingual ability in English and Spanish is preferred but not required
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
• Prior community health experience preferred