$80K — $100K *
The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking a full-time Family Medicine physician to join Mount Sinai Queens Family Health!
The multi-specialty practice is located in Astoria in a diverse community with great restaurants and easy access to Manhattan. Mount Sinai Queens Family Health offers comprehensive care in a setting with an established patient base, where patients can see a variety of specialists. The site has a comprehensive support team. Bilingual would be advantageous to serve our diverse population in Western Queens.
The chosen candidate will become part of a well-established and respected multi-specialty team in Astoria working in conjunction with several other PCPs and specialists, as well as administrative staff members. The ideal candidate will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction. In addition, we would like to showcase an ambitious and talented physician who is fully committed to ambulatory medicine and the mission of Mount Sinai Health System.
• Work with multi-specialty team in Astoria
• Serve a diverse population and live in a neighborhood with great restaurants, good public and private school districts, and easy access to Manhattan
• Support staff
• No teaching, research, or administrative responsibilities
• Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and malpractice coverage
• Medical Degree from an Accredited University
• New York Medical License
• Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine
• Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
• Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
• A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
Valid through: 4/22/2021