Atlantic Health System, headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey is a leading non – profit healthcare delivery system in New Jersey. The New Jersey network includes: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Children’s Hospital in Morristown and Atlantic Rehabilitation and Atlantic Home Care and Hospice.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver a Trusted Network of Caring, and our promise to our communities is that anyone who enters our system will receive the right care, at the right quality, at the right time, at the right place and at the right cost.
We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 9th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. Here, you will find a collaborative culture and quality care that exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
- Comprehensive health benefits package and competitive salary
- Live and work within a short drive of New York City, Philadelphia, and the Jersey shore
- Provides comprehensive medical services to patients
- Perform essential duties and responsibilities as role of family physician
- Diagnose and prescribe medical treatments.
- Deliverance of quality clinical care
- Both new residents and more experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
- Must board-certified or board-eligible in Family Medicine
- NJ licensed or eligible for licensure in NJ