Family Medicine Practice Highlights:
- 18 patients/day in a 5-day work week.
- 40-hour work week (34 patient contact hours, and 6 administrative hours).
- Flexible 4 day or 5-day work week depending upon hours desired per day.
- Support services available onsite for Family Medicine physicians; behavioral health, cardiology & cardiac rehab, OB/GYN, general & orthopedic surgery, pulmonary rehab, coumadin clinic, foot care, wound care, and dietitian services.
- RN care coordinators available for chronic disease, and diabetes.
- 24-hour ER coverage with board certified residency trained Emergency Medicine physicians.
- 24-hour hospitalist service with board certified internists, most with pulmonary/critical care specialties.
- Palliative care program covers assisted living and skilled nursing homes.
- PeaceHealth was named #3rd Healthiest employer in Oregon!