Performs analysis utilizing underwriting sills to assess Fair Lending risk. Communicates findings and rationale to business units.Responbibilities:
- Analyze fair lending risk; determine if current processes control risk.
- Perform research on regulations and gathers information at the request of the Compliance Lending Manager.
- Design risk assessments in conjunction with manager input.
- Perform complex fair lending compliance reviews.
- Work with Compliance Lending Manager to maintain audit tracking logs and other tracking reports as deemed necessary.
- Maintain minutes or notes of applicable committee or task force meetings.
- Perform assigned duties implementation or training of new or revised regulations.
- Comply fully with all Bank Compliance policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements (e.g. Bank
- Secrecy Act, Know Your Client, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending Practices, Code of Conduct, etc.).
- Complete all required training.
- *Minimum 7 years experience as an Underwriter in a financial services or mortgage banking environment required.
- *Minimum 5 years experience working with lending regulations (i.e. Respa, Reg Z, Reg B, ECOA, Fair Lending)
- *Minimum 2 years PC experience including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook as well as some form of industry standard mortgage software.
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- College degree preferred.
- Experience with loan origination systems is preferred.
- Must be able to calculate mortgage payments and amortization schedules
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of an organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
- Excellent time management skills and be accustomed to working with deadlines.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Job ID RISK-9094