- Provides high quality patient care in their respective specialty to patients. Collaborates and works effectively with other providers and staff to provide effective team based medical care. Provides teaching and precepting services for the residents and students of the Hunterdon Family Medicine Residency Program.
Primary Position Responsibilities
- Demonstrates behaviors that are important to the success of your organization and that support and uphold our mission, core values, Hunterdon Promise and our five pillars of excellence.
- Applies effective interpersonal skills, demonstrates professional skills in the knowledge of their specialty, Is able to work effectively to provide cost efficient and timely quality medical care to patients
- Collaborates with the lead physician and administrative staff to develop and implement medical protocols and quality initiatives within the practice
- Uses effective communication skills with patients and staff. Follows proper organizational communication lines to address matters pertaining to job functions including proper reporting relationships
- Effectively educates family medicine residents and medical students in the residency program through direct precepting, lectures, & role modeling.
- Reports to (position):
- Director, Family Medicine Residency Program & Lead Physician of the Medical Practice
- Supervises (position(s):
- Minimum Education:
- Medical Degree: MD or DO
- Minimum Years of Experience (Amount, Type and Variation):
- Residency and or fellowship training completion required by specialty or appropriate Mid-Level training
- License, Registry or Certification:
- New Jersey Medical License; Board Certification or Board Eligibility in requisite specialty or appropriate mid-level New Jersey state license equivalent.
- Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Strong Medical Knowledge Base in requisite specialty, Interpersonal skills and management ability provide patient care.
- Previous practice experience