Industry: Government & Non-Profit•
Not Specified years
Posted 69 days ago
Georgia Baptist College of Nursing of Mercer University invites applications for a faculty position teaching in the area of Adult Health nursing. Rank and salary are commensurate with professional qualifications and experience. This is a tenure track eligible full-time 12-month faculty position. The candidate must demonstrate and hold expertise as an academician at the university level, which includes teaching in an on-ground classroom setting. The successful candidate's primary responsibilities will be teaching in the undergraduate nursing program (BSN and RN-BSN). In addition to teaching, faculty have responsibilities associated with research and scholarship.
1. A PhD in nursing from an accredited institution is preferred; a DNP or other nursing based doctoral degree may be considered
2. Unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Georgia
The ideal candidate will also:
• have experience with CCNE accreditation standards
• have experience with interprofessional education
• have full-time academic experience
This is a tenure track eligible appointment. Faculty rank commensurate with experience.
Selection of the final candidate is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check.