- Preparation of factory operating plans and assist in development of departmental rates and standard costs
- Assist other functional areas within the factory to ensure the overall integrity and consistency with the Factory business plan.
- Identification of risks and/or changes which impact factory performance; develop and implement corrective actions plans.
- Provide direction/counsel to the Manufacturing and Operations management on issues and situations which impact present and future performance of the factory.
- Participates as an active part of Operations Management.
- Ensures that Operations Management is focused on issues which impact present and future performance.
- Reviews reports of financial and operational manufacturing performance on a day to day basis to include but not limited to in stock levels, back orders, load/capacity, inventory, scrap/rework, productivity, efficiency, and preproduction. Identify causes for significant variances, along with recommended course of corrective action.
- Participates with Manufacturing Operations Manager in solving problems/issues regarding, but not limited to; project design, project staffing, sales/marketing/manufacturing interface, cost reduction opportunities, preprod and product quality.
- Reviews, audits and approves CER's prior to submission to Manufacturing Operations Management.
- Supervise/manage production support areas where appropriate.
- Represents Manufacturing Operations management in terms of presentation of the financial and operational aspects of performance at required meeting and periodic reviews.
- Analyzes and evaluates operational and financial results, and initiates corrective action where necessary.
- Direct and participate in the development and implementation of accounting and operations systems, processes and procedures.
- Designs and implements reporting and control systems/procedures such that the key indicators of manufacturing performance can be monitored, reported on, and corrective action can be implemented on a timely basis.
- Monitors and tracks Capital Expenditure projects to ensure that spending does not exceed approved levels.
- Responsible for integrity of capital asset listing.
- Participates with Cell Management to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective action to improve inventory accuracy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- 5 years increasingly responsibleexperience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
- PC skills, involving worksheet, and word processing software.
- Managerial/supervisory experience.
- MBA,CPA or CMA APICS Certification.