We are looking for Factory Automation Software Engineer for our client in Beverly, MA
Job Title: ????Factory Automation Software Engineer
Job Location: Beverly, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Software Engineer to support Semiconductor Factory Automation development in a Semiconductor Equipment manufacturing environment.
- Keys to success will be your ability to understand the Equipment Processing and its information and automation needs, as well as your technical understanding and skills in the Semiconductor Equipment Communication Standards.
- The Automation Software Engineer will architect, design, and develop software for next generation products and support of current life cycles.
- This includes documentation, development and defining test procedures for the Software Quality department.
- Ability to support customers by both direct contact and through the Customer Support group. Support manufacturing in testing when necessary.
- Gather design requirements from internal and external customers.
- Communicate technical concepts to co-workers, customers, and management clearly and concisely.
- Oversee the lifecycle of software development projects from inception to completion. This includes requirements analysis, specification, architecture, design, implementation and testing.
- Estimate efforts in terms of time and resources required for architectural and development tasks.
- Refactoring existing code to meet requirements for flexibility, new features, and maintainability.
- Work with third party vendor to implement new functionalities.
- Support customers by both reviewing specifications and providing on-site testing.
- Ability to work in the Microsoft Visual Studio development environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong C/C++ Language skills.
- Understanding of SECS/GEM/300mm SEMI Standards.
- Ability to learn and work with vendor's hardware to implement Load Ports, E84, E99, and other Automation hardware.
- Ability to write Secsimpro scripts a Plus.
- Experience with Cimetrix Automation packages a Plus.
- Working Knowledge of C# a Plus.
- Some knowledge of VxWorks is a Plus.