Facilities Manager in Houston
- Manage the operations of a 100k sq ft food storage facility in the downtown Houston area.
- Responsible for 100+ employees including safety, quality, engineering, warehouse and distribution.
- Reports to VP Operations.
- 10-20 years of food processing/manufacturing and management experience.
- HACCP, GMP, FDA, GFSI, and FSMA knowledge.
- Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, and Continuous Improvement experiencepreferred.
- Strong background in warehousing and distribution.
- Fully Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish)
- Bachelor's degree.
- Local candidates only (no relo)
Fluent in English and Spanish is a strong requirement for this role. Feel fee to apply if you meet the requirements and live in the Houston area. Also will consider candidates willing to relocate themselves.