$80K — $100K *
The Facility Project Manager (FPM) establishes and executes projects that control and maintain the facility posture for the business. The FPM reports to the Senior Facilities Manager and together they implement the necessary changes in infrastructure to ensure a safe and productive environment. The FPM requires strong leadership skills, excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, and presentation skills. The FPM will interface professionally with various government Agencies, customers, and other external personnel to effectively perform their duties.
• Design, develop, and manage the implementation of various physical construction projects and production equipment installations.
• Administer and execute a comprehensive CAPEX program in compliance with associated corporate policies and directives.
• Assist in planning and executing strategic development plans for the facility.
• Interface with and provide strong customer service to various departments within the company as a facilities leader.
• Perform or manage required self-inspections of facility systems and programs.
• Provide input and review of facilities requests, where engineering and construction plans are applicable. Assist maintenance with engineering and construction support as necessary.
• Prepares and maintains drawings, budgets, RFQ’s, policy, and procedures for projects. Is responsible for handling, storing, and keeping building maintenance and construction records for all company facilities.
• Prepares assessments involving possible facility issues to inform executive management and correct deficiencies.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Architecture, or equivalent required.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred.
• Understanding of Lean principles and methods, such as 5S and TPM required. Lean certification preferred.
• Minimum 5-years of experience in a project management role with a manufacturing company, contractor, Engineering/Architecture Firm, or similar required.
• Hands on experience in construction required, preferably within a manufacturing setting.
• Knowledge of production equipment and supporting manufacturing disciplines, including safety processes and procedures, Machining, welding, assembly, document control, and quality inspections is required.
• Knowledgeable of Engineering, construction, PM, and business systems, including ACAD, MS Project, SAP, or equivalent is required.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects at once and break broad plans down into executable tasks.
• Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs, bend, squat, climb stairs and ladders, and walk for more than 50% of the work day.
Valid through: 8/13/2020