Education & Experience: 15 years of experience
Schedule: Monday Friday day shift
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Job Listing Number: NE20017
LCAT: Facility Planning/AutoCAD Specialist
Overview: In this position you will be supporting the Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3) Enterprise Center (EC) Directorate in their efforts to improve the governance of NC3 operations, requirements development, assessment and analytics, compliance and inspection, and system engineering and integration.
- 15 years of experience with knowledge of principles, policies, and practices of the following:
- Comprehensive experience using Autodesk AEC suite including AutoCAD, Bluebeam, and Navisworks to assist with facility drawings and Building Information Model (BIM) updates.
- Experience and ability to provide oral and/or written communication to various groups which may include vendors, contractors, tenants, supports organizations, managers, and supervisors.
- Ability to conduct research, analyze results, arrive at valid conclusions, make recommendations, and execute and assess courses of action.
- Skill in working with people to maintain effective working relations with groups interested in or affected by assigned programs and functions.
- Knowledge used to plan, schedule and conduct projects and studies to evaluate and recommend ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of work operations in a program or support setting.
- Facility planning, project management and BIM support.
- Gather and refine project requirements and assist the government in the form of drawings, statements of work, and Independent Government Cost Estimates for review and approval.
- Monitor existing facility projects and present information/data to the government for decision as to courses of action.
- Work and coordinate required actions to support development of projects in planning and execution phases.
- Provide project schedules with identifiable project milestones and regular updates as required.
- Provide expertise related to their familiarity with all DOD, USAF, and USSTRATCOM Security Requirements.
- Provide expertise related to their familiarity with the Autodesk AEC suite including AutoDesk Revit and AutoCAD, in addition to Bluebeam and Navisworks, in order to assist with BIM updates.
- Provide expertise related to their familiarity with the MS Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Critical thinking skill, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to prepare a well-grounded and defensible argument
- Understands the interrelationships between domain of expertise and other domains
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Active/current Top Secret+ security clearance
- 15 years of demonstrated relevant experience with knowledge of principles, policies, and practices of project management and BIM functions.