Purpose: The Oil Depot- Facility Manager is responsible for all activities at the Oil Depot. This position will coordinate all processing, on-site transfers and loading/off-loading activities and all scheduling of tankers, railcars, and box trailers with the Corporate Logistics department and the Customer Service group. This position is responsible for all Operating site personnel a and oversees their activity on a daily basis. This person is responsible for inventory management at the site, including interfacing with sales for fulfilling sales orders, coordinating disposal shipments with third party treatment and disposal facilities, and overseeing the transfer of feedstock in to the site for processing. All supporting purchasing activities and all corporate reporting for this department are the responsibility of this position.
- Responsible for working safely in all job aspects and functions.
- Promotes and fosters safety and efficiency in all Oil Depot employees and activity.
- Outlines daily/weekly/monthly objectives and activity for Oil Depot employees.
- Provides daily/weekly/monthly updates to senior management on Oil Depot activity.
- Maintains Oil Depot compliance with applicable Federal, State, and local requirements.
- Maintains accurate records of Oil Depot activity.
- Delivers training and counseling to employees to promote personal and employment growth.
- Assists in various job capacities to support efficient Hub operations, when necessary.
- Coordinate scheduling of railcars, tankers, box trailers into and out of the facility
- Develop procedures and oversee training of all employees under his/her supervision
- Report activities to Operations Management and Corporate Accounting
- Provides support for other Operations functions and performs others duties as may be assigned and directed by Divisional Vice-President
Position Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Schedules inbound and outbound shipments for the facility
- Adheres to established schedules and deadlines
- Intuitive and able to identify improvements required to streamline processes
- Ability to effectively interact with management, other members of department and vendors.
- Functions within established corporate and regulatory guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Present a positive image of Heritage-Crystal Clean to fellow employees, external contacts, the general public
- Supervisory experiencerequired
- Shipping and Receiving experiencerequired in similar industries and similar volumes
- 5 years of experience with managing within regulatory (RCRA, DOT, OSHA) environment required
Education, Certificates, Licenses, or Designations
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Supervision skills
- Basic knowledge of Word and Outlook Required
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required
- Excellent communicator