Lead a team of equipment engineers and technicians to maintain, trouble shoot and repair various wafer fab process equipment and facilities to ensure smooth high volume manufacturing. You will report directly to Wafer Fab Manager.
- Work as an equipment engineer to maintain, trouble shoot and repair wafer fab process equipment or work with equipment service vendors to provide solutions for equipment issues.
- Work as a facility engineer to maintain, trouble shoot and repair building and wafer fab facilities.
- Lead the equipment team consisting of engineers and technicians.
- Improve equipment and facility performance. Establish programs and identify solutions for increasing equipment uptime and efficiency.
- Define or maintain equipment SOPs and PM schedules.
- Support Process Engineer in process trouble shooting.
- BS in Electrical engineering, chemical engineering, material engineering, or mechanical engineering
- 5 years of hands-on experiences in CVD, PVD, RIE, e-beam, high temperature annealing, and/or photo lithography equipment.
- Wafer FAB experiences in using SPC and DOE is a plus
- Knowledge of DI water equipment, electrical power supply, electronic components.
- Being able to work a flexible schedule when dealing with critical production line issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a leading a team.