We are in search of a candidate to join our team of exceptional employees in the role of Facility Director/Physical Therapist for our clinic located in Hughesville.
The ideal candidate will be a practitioner who is able to excel at general orthopedics and sports rehabilitation as well as acute outpatient diagnoses for all types of patients. The job environment is structured and job expectations are clear. While the pace of the work is faster than average, quality is never compromised. The work requires specialized technical problem solving and ingenuity while working within approved organizational systems and technology, and the demonstration of the values of integrity, quality and caution.
This position encompasses a defined span of control and opportunity for those who engender trust, demonstrate a sense of urgency and assure consistent achievement of quality standards. The work requires making decisions that support company guidelines authoritatively and quickly.
- Manage and lead staff and direct the growth and success of the clinic.
- Provide direct one-on-one patient care that is effective and efficient producing industry superior outcomes.
- Develop professional relationships with the community and referral sources to grow and establish the clinic as a leading provider of therapy in local markets.
Key Personal Characteristics for Success include the Ability to:
- Work in an autonomous and flexible environment.
- Quickly connect with people in a poised, convincing and enthusiastic manner.
- Motivate others.
- Work collaboratively within the organization.
- Recognize a sense of urgency and initiative to complete tasks correctly.
- Understand people and use that understanding to effectively convince other.
- Sell or persuade others and may entail training others.
- Control all aspects of tasks from initiation to completion.
Candidates should possess:
- Physical Therapy Licensure in Pennsylvania
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years of clinical experience
- Familiarity with the local community and market
- Comfortable relationships with referral sources