$80K — $100K *
Orlando Health is seeking a Facility Development Senior Project Manager, as an Facility Development Senior Project Manager you will represent the Facility Development Department to our customers providing outstanding project management skills, service and professionalism, contributing to high quality project outcomes. This position will be based out of the Orlando Area.
• Develop and manage relationships with leadership personnel and ensure results are achieved and customer requirements are met.
• Interact with local, state and federal regulatory agencies.
• Obtain regulatory approvals to occupy projects.
• Manage large complex projects.
• Meet with hospital executive directors, administration and department heads.
• Evaluate and recommend design and engineering consultants for each project.
• Oversee design, implementation and certification of life safety and life support systems impacting design.
• Oversee all life safety for guests as well as patients.
• Provide and implement solutions to a variety of decisions most complex in nature with minimum referral to Corporate Manager or Director of Facility Development.
• Facilitate bidding process and selection for contractors.
• Facilitate cost estimates and project budgets as well as project schedules, from start to finish.
• Review and approval all change orders then initiate approval tree.
• Review and approve all project related payments and initiate approval tree.
• Control operations as appropriate.
• Monitor all safety and quality controls.
• Review purchase orders and monthly status reports.
• Lead the team in preconstruction, design development and final construction phases.
• Assemble all cost estimates on project.
• Assemble all schedules to completion.
• Establish all construction meetings and run them personally from the first preconstruction meeting through final close out of project.
• Review and approve all equipment.
• Review and make sure design team and contractors all have proper insurance levels and licenses to perform work in the state of Florida.
• Responsible for project being on time and within set budget.
• Maintain functional knowledge and use of the eBuilder project management system.
• Function as lead and mentor to Facility Development Project Managers.
• Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
• Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s degree in building construction, architecture, engineering, business, state of Florida licensed architect, PE, General contractor, or American Hospital Association Certified Healthcare Constructor.
Five (5) years related experience.
** Candidates with Healthcare Experience highly preferred**
Valid through: 2/22/2021
$80K — $100K
21 days ago
$120K — $140K + $8K bonus
10 days ago