This position provides oversite of all executive and operational facilities for the organization. This position performs duties of a confidential and/or sensitive nature that requires comprehensive knowledge of the organization.
This position reports to the Associate Liaison Manager
Essential Job Functions: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitors and ensures all facilities are clean, functioning and present a professional appearance for associates and visitors
- Conduct daily walk-throughs of facility, ensuring a professional environment and office image. Identify any issues which require attention and coordinates resolution
- Works closely with IT Help Desk to coordinate phone and data installations and repairs
- Acts as a liaison to building maintenance providers and coordinates repairs and maintenance with landlord.
- Schedules any tenant funded repairs/cleaning.
- Coordinates the ordering of office supplies for all Omaha offices and places master order, arranging delivery as indicated.
- Ensures highest value for all office supply orders, researching vendors and recommending vendors to the Associate Liaison Manager
- Responsible for, in conjunction with administrative staff, all conference rooms (appearance and equipment function)
- Ensures effective process for all incoming and outgoing mail, courier and delivery functions
- Supportsinternal furniture and equipment moves in conjunction with IT Help Desk Manager
- Oversees break room cleaning and monitoring schedules including the management of recycling bin program
- Oversees shredding services for all offices
- Assists with event coordination as needed
- Monitors and coordinates safety of workplace to include planning and oversite in inclement weather
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience answering a multi-line phone system
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Basic IT troubleshooting and/or support skills preferred
- Very strong organizational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment
- Personal traits of a high-level commitment, motivation, energy, team orientation, professionalism, trust, personal honesty and integrity, and a demonstration of placing others in a place of high value.
General Areas of Accountability:
The incumbent must conduct business and personal affairs in a manner that is always a credit to the company.
Machines and Equipment:
The incumbent must be able to effectively operate the current computer system, telephone system, and other office machines such as copier and fax machines.
The incumbent must be able to finger, grasp, feel, see, sit, hear, and speak. Work is a combination of sedentary duties as well as light to moderate physical effort. Requirements include walking, standing, reaching, bending and moving items. May require lifting and carrying weight over 45 pounds.
The incumbent works in an office environment that is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions such as heat, cold, or extreme noise. Routine periods of being on the phone utilizing a headset, sitting, and data keying are required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.