Facilities Services Manager-Developmental assist the Government with the program management of food services, the parking program, construction, special events, external building support, travel coordination, security monitors, custodial services and miscellaneous projects.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES: 100%.
- Assist the Government with the management of food services, the parking program, special events, travel coordination, security monitors, custodial services and miscellaneous projects
- Provide customer support service on all facilities-related issues; troubleshooting customer issues
- Provide support to the Governments various food services programs
- Assist the Government with Randolph-Shepherd Act compliance
- Coordinate facilities-related support necessary for special events and conferencing support on the main complex and external facilities
- Schedule and arrange for delivery of special equipment, special cleanings, and security monitors
- Provide project management support to various special projects including construction, special events, external building support, and other Services-related projects
- Monitor the quality of custodial services provided by other contracts and provide feedback to the Government
- Prepare government staff and contractors for travel, both domestic and overseas, by providing end-to-end coordination of all official travel arrangements
- Assist with logistics support; receiving, validating, and filing invoices
- Coordinate government staff and contractors for travel, both domestic and overseas
- Verify clearances, accesses, and certifications; schedule required appointments, briefings, and training; monitor the requirements
- Support the parking administration program by managing the assignment and dissemination of parking permits, coordinating with component parking representatives, and administering the parking application
- Assist executive management with scheduling and calendar management
- Participate in Sponsor-unique Permit Training and serve as Permit Authorizing Individuals.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
- Laptop and desk computer.
- US Government leased, owned, and rented vehicles.
- Valid, current U.S. Passport
- Valid, current U.S. Drivers License
- Work in an operationally-sensitive environment
- Perform tasks outside during any weather condition for long periods of time.
- Operate standard office equipment, such as a computer, copy machine and printer.
- Function in an office environment in a stationary position approximately 50 percent of the time or more.
- Work well in team environments including demonstrate the ability to function independently with minimal supervision.
- Develop and build relationships with staff officers, colleagues, contemporaries, and counterparts within parent organization as well as with external organizations facilitating the coordination of various Facilities Services related concerns.
Able to lift twenty-five percent (25%) of his/her body weight over his/her head
Bachelors degree in any field; high school, vocational school, or trade school diploma and five (5) years work experience in a similar field may be substituted for degree requirement
Must have Valid U.S. Drivers and be able to obtain an International Drivers License
Must have a valid U.S. Passport
Pass customer specific training and certifications.
Project Management Professional (PMP) (Desired)
Five percent travel or more as Client directed
Must have a current, adjudicated, and active TS/SCI security clearance with Poly
Minimum of one (1) year of specialized experience managing services and support
MAXIMO, CostPost, and other applicable systems
Knowledge of the IC organizational structure
Ability to analyze, prioritize, and problem solve effectively.
Written and oral communication skills, especially ability to brief senior officials.
Strong multi-tasker with the ability to manage time and priorities
Strong leadership, project management, team building and presentation skills.
- Brief senior leadership on facility services matters
- Ability to mentor junior staff.
- Coordinate with project managers, government managers, vendors, and government finance offices to ensure accuracy of financial budget and expenditure data
- Develop concepts of operation, create process flow diagrams, author standard operating procedures, and develop program plans encompassing assumptions, limitations, interfaces, responsibilities, and specific requirements of the program elements
Lead, manage, and supervise a multi-functional team of Facilities Services Manages
Serve as team lead on single or multiple projects
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.