- Plans, develops, implements and monitors facility service activities for PO or KP-IT which support the business goals and objectives of KP-IT. This includes: small and large construction and PM&R projects, lease management, safety and security, and multiple office services.
Lead a team of Facility Coordinators and external vendors in the execution of these activities.
Partner with other internal Kaiser entities to deliver on projects and services when necessary.
Contributes to the achievement of National Functions Facilities Services objectives including ensuing the high quality, cost-effective and efficient delivery of services to internal and external customers.
- Hire, train, develop and manage staff of two Facilities Coordinators, one Facilities Supervisor and various support positions, both internal and external, that may include maintenance, materials, procurement and administrative staff. Monitor performance and develop action plans to ensure high levels of staff accountability and performance.
- Manage occupancy facilities operations and office services for ten (10) buildings totaling just over 1 milion SF.
Ensure effective working relationships with client, KP Regional partners, external brokers vendors and consultants and building managers.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in corporate real estate management.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Federal and state laws and regulations related to real estate construction and contracting, environmental services, hazardous waste management and safety.
- Proficient in customer relations, team building, conflict resolution, group dynamics, project management and budgeting.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.