Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Facility Services Manager (1.0 FTE, Days) to work in Facility Management at Swedish Cherry Hill in Seattle, WA.
The Facilities Services Manager is responsible for providing leadership, vision, and a working environment that promotes teamwork and customer satisfaction, and for ensuring that the standards of service are met for the Facilities Engineering team in a manner consistent with SMC's mission and values.
In this position you will:
- Understand the needs of the Facilities Engineering customer and continuously assesses the service needs of the customer related to the position's area of responsibility.
- Ensure the existence of processes, systems and tools for the Facilities Engineering team that support customer and Swedish Health System needs.
- Assist with the coordination of Facilities Engineering work activities affecting other areas in a manner that minimizes disruptions and inconveniences felt by the customer.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a timely manner reflecting the mission, vision and values of Swedish Medical Center.
- Clearly and consistently communicate agreed priorities and desired outcomes to Facilities Engineering leaders and staff.
- Select and develop leaders and staff who meet the medical center's and department's objectives and purpose.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- 10 or more years Facility operations and maintenance experience with at least three of those years in a supervisory or management position of a medium sized healthcare facility.
- 3 years In the development, implementation and monitoring of computer based preventive maintenance programs.
- With most utility and life safety systems including fan systems, chillers and chilled water distribution, cooling towers, emergency generators, electrical distribution, steam generation and distribution, heating water, plumbing, medical gases, and fire detection and suppression systems.
- With all hospital plant and utility systems including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, steam, medical air, medical vacuum and control air.
- In computer based maintenance software systems.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field.