Roles & Responsibilities
1) This individual will lead POWER’s efforts in developing business opportunities and converting those opportunities into sales
2) Establish and maintain significant relationships with prospective and existing clients by strategically evaluating and responding to client needs
3) Maintain a working knowledge of POWER’s capabilities and discipline resources
4) Evaluate business opportunities and provide go-no-go evaluations
5) Participate in the development of qualifications submittals, proposals, presentations, contract negotiations, marketing communications, trade shows, and related activities
6) General working knowledge of the jurisdictions and or standards of Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) and 3A Sanitary Design Standards.