POWER Engineer's Inc. Facilities Business Unit is seeking a Facilities Business Developer. Candidates for this position must have a sound knowledge of facility design, processing, packaging and the associated regulatory requirements involved in the building and infrastructure of an industrial facility with an emphasis on food manufacturing. Proven experience in establishing and maintaining business relationships with Senior Management (CEO’s, Presidents, Vice-Presidents, and Engineering Managers and Directors of Operations) that results in business revenue for the company they represent. Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in the consulting services or equipment sales process including finding new clients and closing deals for the company they represent.
Roles & Responsibilities
1) This individual will lead POWER’s efforts in developing business opportunities and converting those opportunities into sales
2) Establish and maintain significant relationships with prospective and existing clients by strategically evaluating and responding to client needs
3) Maintain a working knowledge of POWER’s capabilities and discipline resources
4) Evaluate business opportunities and provide go-no-go evaluations
5) Participate in the development of qualifications submittals, proposals, presentations, contract negotiations, marketing communications, trade shows, and related activities
6) General working knowledge of the jurisdictions and or standards of Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) and 3A Sanitary Design Standards.