Be a part of the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.
We are currently searching for the right talent to fill this opportunity:
Facilities Provisioning Specialist 3
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
- Receive requests for materials and services and verify priority, source and method to ensure end-user needs are met.
- Utilize procurement systems to process orders.
- Attend meetings to represent the organization and inform end-users of purchasing request (PR) process.
- Review and assign requests to the Provisioning groups.
- Assist developing solutions with problem orders: unable to meet end-user specifications, etc.
- Utilize contract files and procurements systems to review contracts specifications for scope of work, such as costs, terms and ownership to meet Supplier Management procedures and requirements.
- Provide feedback on supplier performance, requests contract renewals, additional funding and amend contract exhibits and other pertinent information.
- Generate PRs for scheduled services and other miscellaneous service orders.
- Interact with the supplier via phone, fax or email to obtain the price and availability of request and confirm order and follow-up with systems input to fulfill end-user request.
- Communicate with end-user via phone, fax or email to ensure satisfaction in the delivery date, location, and product received.
- Communicate any changes that may impact end-user schedule.
- Interact with carrier to resolve delivery issues.
- Collect all appropriate documentation to support completion of requested material or services and process request for payment by utilizing the appropriate system interface.
- Collect and maintain procurement records in accordance with Supplier Management policies and procedures and company guidelines.
- Adjust time and material orders to reflect actual costs for auditing purposes.
- Input catalogue item description and inventory information into systems for automatic reorder.
- Analyze and forecast min/max requirements to ensure availability of products for end-users.
- Analyze data and generate visual metrics to support business or government requirements, using system reports for metrics, supplier costs, cycle-time and inventory turn rate.
- Travel to various sites in the Puget Sound.
- Required – proficient in MS Excel
- Required – advanced skills/experience in data entry and intermediate level project management
- Skills/experience in Maximo database and object structure preferred
- Proficiency in MS Project preferred
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!