We are searching for a Facilities Project Manager -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will plan and manage large and/or complex renovation and construction projects and assist departments in developing scope, budget, and schedule for proposed construction projects.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Leads project management process through pre-design, funding, design, pricing/purchasing, construction, occupancy and close out steps
- Coordinates internal and external resources to assist in planning, designing and documenting project design in accordance with customer needs, facility standards and regulatory requirements
- Oversees/manages construction in accordance with Interim Life Safety Measures, Infection Control, and other regulatory requirements
- Coordinates building utility outages with appropriate personnel (internal and external) and affected departments as required to meet project construction demands
- Coordinates construction and related activities to remain on schedule
- Manages internal and external relationships through effective communication
- Utilizes departmental tools (schedules, meeting minutes, budget, standardized emails, agendas) to maintain consistent, quality communication with customers
- Assembles appropriate internal and external resources to best address situations and challenges at hand
- Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is required for all employees unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, project management, or construction preferred
- 5 years project management experience required
- 3 years’ experience in managing healthcare projects required
- 5 years project management experience of which 3 years of experience is managing healthcare projects required