Be a part of the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.
- Solicit headcount projections and business plans to enable forecasting of use and occupancy allocation, capital and expense budgets, building utilization and density, to manage real property assets and site cost allocations.
- Manage projects with varied scope and complexity.
- Develop schedules, track budgets, and provide status reviews.
- Support projects through use of established project management tools (e.g., web-based tools, procedures).
- Establish key milestones and identifies potential issues.
- Gain consensus for the optimal solution by effectively organizing and presenting proposals to stakeholders.
- Communicate approved plan to implementation team.
- Resolve conflict situations.
- Coordinate, maintain, and update use and occupancy tracking system to identify cost and allocate space.
- Participate in
- Developing the space management forecast.
- Business initiatives and team activities to enhance operational efficiency, product quality, service delivery, and asset utilization (e.g., lean office and manufacturing, new technology development, special requests, proposal support), gaining insight into the customer’s vision and organization.
- Enterprise-wide or site facilities studies to assist business decision-making in response to Company and organization initiatives (e.g., asset utilization, production rate plans, business plans).
- Gather and analyzs data regarding current conditions and future requirements, work with both internal and external organizations in order to identify and assess impacts to the business operating plan.
- Create short-range facilities plans (e.g., site, office, manufacturing, lab, warehouse) by identifying and developing facilities options to satisfy project objectives (e.g., cost, schedule, location, conceptual layout, process/people flow) by working with the stakeholders and assessing resources (e.g., assets, space, budget, labor) in order to create the best value for the customer and the company.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and typically 6+ years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 4+ years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.