- Management responsibilities for Facilities Engineering and Building Maintenance
- Direct team activities, establish task priorities, scheduling and tracking work assignments, and providing overall guidance to the engineering and maintenance teams.
- Engineering design and project management for facility related projects including office, laboratory, clean room, and manufacturing renovations.
- Analyze facilities processes and identify, prioritize, and lead continuous improvement projects
- Assist in the planning, budgeting and implementation of the facilities capital budget with an emphasis on mechanical equipment replacement
- Responsible for planning, budgeting, and implementation of energy efficiency projects.
- Responsible for planning and management of the building repair and maintenance expense budget
- Provide engineering support and guidance to other Waters owned properties as required
- Develop, maintain and support a global facilities computerized maintenance management system
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams and interface with internal customers and facilities service providers
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 7+ years of related experience within Facilities Management
- CFM credential preferred
- Strong building mechanical system knowledge
- General building maintenance knowledge
- Experience with leading both insourced and outsourced staff
- Must be proficient with AutoCad software packages
- Excellent written, verbal communications, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and interpret building blue prints
- Highly detail oriented with multitasking and time management skills
- Ability to speak effectively and communicate well with all staff and reporting structures
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently while also functioning effectively as part of a team
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Basic knowledge of service and construction agreements
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project