The Soft Services Manager (SSM), will have a primary focus on client customer service. SSM will manage and maintain overall site service, performance, processes, and quality standards for services which may include but is not limited to: cleaning/custodial, landscaping, solid waste & recycling, transportation services, cafe services and pest control. The SSM will strive towards innovation of services offered, assist with lowering cost of delivery, and works with suppliers to integrate the service into operations while dramatically enhancing the customer experience. The SSM will own the effective participation in quality assurance programs, and drive towards a higher level of cleanliness as well as meet or exceed scoring metrics as stipulated in both Client and Vendor contracts.
A true innovator who brings diverse thoughts and continuous improvement. Participates in creation and implementation of inspections and other quality practices and procedures.
- Genuine service oriented individual that is focused on the customer experience and able to provide continued monitoring of established quality procedures, resolve internal quality issues and customer complaints concerning product and or service dissatisfaction. Analyze trends and utilize data to anticipate and proactively address issues in the client environment.
- Demonstrated success directly interfacing, with client senior management, vendors, and throughout all levels of the organization.
- Effectively utilizes data and analytics in the communication of solutions and decision making.
- Familiarization with applicable codes, comply with specifications, and ensure standards are met within the scope of company policies and procedures, and in compliance with all federal and state regulations.
- Closely monitors work requests communicated by JLL, the client and vendors.
- Continuously raise the bar in vendor quality and service while reducing overall costs.
- Hold vendors accountable for delivering high quality service per contract scope of work.
- Partners with vendors to continuously improve service quality and resolve/troubleshoot service issues.
- Consistently delivers high quality, creative, and cost-effective solutions that benefits the client.
- Conducts planned inspections of the sites to check the level of service provided by the service providers. These inspections should serve as an assurance of quality on the perception of service as indicated by the surveys received from the users and the contractor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to analyze reports for the purpose of ensuring compliance with scope of work
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability to multi-task and effectively organize responsibilities to achieve goals and objectives
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Financial acumen to manage budgets for projects and operations