Kenosha branch is now open!
The Facilities Manager is eager to lead or roll up their sleeves to get the job done. They are the hands-on type with a unique ability to motivate others. The ideal candidate is a natural problem-solver who feeds off of variety and is cool under pressure.
- Schedule, assign and perform duties in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating / cooling, ventilation, roofing and security.
- Inspect buildings, sites and equipment for needed repair / maintenance.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests. Troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
- Assist with construction project management.
- Maintain records and prepare reports.
- Work different shifts to perform preventive maintenance.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degreepreferred.
- Experienceworking with outside vendors and contractors.
- 5+ years experience with building management and/or maintenance.
- Must be "hands-on" and assist in completing maintenance work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- HVAC license preferred.
- Commercial electricalexperience.
- Experience maintaining a data center.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Uline is a drug-free workplace