Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
The Facilities Manager will oversee the operation of the department under the direction of the Director of Facilities. It is their responsibility to manage the maintenance and operations of the building and all associated trades and manage the staff of the engineering department to ensure all work is scheduled, assigned, and completed.
- Continuously monitor costs and consumption and maintain required logs for all utilities.
- Supervise the delivery and measurements of guest service consistent with the company's service standards and brand attributes.
- Provide input and manage levels of inventory and all purchases for parts, tools, equipment, and machinery to property standards.
- Execute department strategy consistent with the strategic plan, the fiscal budget, and the company's short term and long-term profitability objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all local and federal health, safety, and building codes and maintain accurate record keeping of department activities and documents.
- Leverage programs to maintain preventative maintenance schedules and procedures and oversee preventative maintenance, cleaning and repairs/replacement of equipment.
- Directly supervise all engineering activities and maintenance personnel including performance feedback, setting work priorities and goals, scheduling, hiring, training, promotions, and employee engagement.
- Performs all other job-related duties and requested.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 6 years as a manager or related technical education.
- Ability to multi-task several activities and duties.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Working knowledge of repair and preventative maintenance of facilities equipment.
- Working knowledge of comprehensive background and experience in all aspects of Facilities operations and maintenance.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skill to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience with relevant technical training, licenses, and/or certifications.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.