- Leading people:
- Plan, organize, and supervise work of 8 employees (FT, PT, Temp) through performance management process.
- Determine resource needs, and assist in the interviewing, screening, and hiring process.
- Manage FacilityBudget
- Prepare and execute expense budgets for Lakeville campus.
- Work with the sourcing group to expenditure requests, change orders, completion reports for projects. Write proposals for offices expansions, upgrades, etc; prepare materials for presentations
- Recommend capital projects for improvements/maintenance of Lakeville campus and manage work of contractors within the scope of pre-determined projects.
- Manage Campus spaceutilization
- Consult with individual departments on issues relating to short/long term office needs.
- Influence design/layout of office areas to provide creative solutions to ongoing requests.
- Research options for office space - rentals/ leases, internal available areas and recommend solutions.
- General office management
- Assist in resolving security, and telephone issues.
- Maintains company archives according to PHI retention policy
- Acquire office furniture from standards, as needed to meet the expected growth projections
- Order office and janitorial supplies for Lakeville campus – assist with standards across PCB.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors Lakeville campus.
- Support PHI Director of Facilities with office openings, closings, strategic planning.
- Support HR department as a technical resource Org Chart Now to maintain timeliness of changes.
Education: 4 years degree in related field (human resources, facility management,
engineering, business management). Education in office design and layout and project
Experience: 8 -10 years broad office experiencerequired, including supervisory experience. Experience with budgeting, project management, and office planning; knowledge of building codes, ergonomics, office layout and designexperience.
Skills: Ability to: identify organizational improvement issues; to generate support and consensus; to provide feedback to management; to conduct needs analysis; to create working budgets; to write proposals/ capital expenditures; to prepare data and presentations.
Management Skills: Ability to: hire, train, supervise, and provide work direction; to conduct performance reviews and monitor employee performance; to provide assistance and make recommendations to managers; to manage projects effectively and efficiently.
Job ID FACIL04173