The incumbent is responsible for managing work efforts related to the company’s physical facilities including: developing and managing project plans and budgets for space acquisition/modification/occupancy; coordinating/supervising internal/external facility resources; analyzing and optimizing use of HVAC and utility services, monitoring/reporting use of space and facilities; serving as primary liaison to public utility, environmental and energy agencies; and, maintaining compliance with local building code and OSHA regulations.
- Contribute to the development of business unit goals and action plans to anticipate and support the needs of a growth-oriented company.
- Assist in defining and administering a comprehensive space planning discipline to support the company’s operational goals
- Develop and manage project plans and budgets for space acquisition, space modification and occupancy. Review design and functionality of new development projects with developers and construction managers.
- Coordinate construction activities within company locations including new construction, and renovations including serving as the corporate liaison with the General Contractor, Architect, PennyMac business leaders in the design and construction of facility space according to applicable business planning requirements.
- Coordinate and/or supervise internal and/or external resources in the quality execution of facility work efforts.
- Analyze and optimize use of HVAC and other utility services.
- Monitor allocation and use of space/facilities.
- Serve as primary liaison to public utility, environmental and energy agencies.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and value
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Conversant with technical and critical components of Facilities Management discipline.
- Contemporary knowledge of business concepts, life cycles and processes.
- Project or Program Management professional preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or related field required.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices & procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience & judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- General computer skills: including use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
Years of Experience: