As the Facilities Manager for Dexcom’s new manufacturing facility in Mesa, Arizona, you will be responsible for all Dexcom facility operations, maintenance, safety and security for the site. This is a hands-on facilities management role where you are working with the equipment every day and managing a facilities team. Each day will offer new challenges as you tackle new tasks associated with our state-of-the-art medical device manufacturing facility, including:
- Preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS).
- Security and Loss Prevention.
- Space planning and allocation.
- Asset Management.
- Vendor Management.
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking.
- Assumes and performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience with proven success running a regulated manufacturing environment subject to FDA, aerospace or aviation requirements (highly regulated environment).
- Associate’s degreerequired. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- HVAC hands-on experience with the ability to troubleshoot issues including refrigerant cycles, compressed air, vacuum, RODI water systems and the like.
- Proven success managing a mixture of employees including technicians as well as a variety of outside contractors and temporary staff.
- Superior communication skills across diverse teams both locally as well as with other Dexcom offices and stakeholders.
- Past successful track record of managing a new facility in a fast-paced environment along with managing needs as they evolve through the progression of facility build-out, launch and evolution of manufacturing needs over time.
- Strong initiative to help anticipate future needs based on business plans.
- Industry experience in Medical Device manufacturing in a Controlled Environment.
- Clean room experience for a controlled environment.