5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Currently, ManTech is seeking a Facility Manager with a focus on CAFM Administration, Day to Day Facilities Management, as well as management of Reception/Facilities coordinators, and a small Mailroom and Records function. This position reports to the Executive Director, Real Estate and Facilities Management, under theCFO.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administration of CAFM systems (CAFM subject matter expert). Maintain CAFM vendor relationship. Understanding of internal charge-back processes and cost center hierarchies. Assist with data collection, validation, and system updates
- Coordinates with third party architectural and CADD vendor
- Manages day to day Facilities as a member of the Real Estate and Facilities Management team
- Assists with Design of new and existing facility space within the portfolio, and assists with Construction management on new buildouts
- Assists in CAFM application implementations or upgrades as required, and assists in testing end user processes using defined guidelines, and training to end user team for accurate upload information
- Updates existing application inputs and verifies the accuracy. Coordinates actions with various IT departments
- Manages Facilities coordinators/administrators for CAFM data collection, facilitiessupport and reception/mail support
- Perform data audits/data scrubs, and runs basic reports in response to department inquiries
- Manages third party records retention function
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Management, Project Management, Construction Management, Commercial Interior Design or Facilities Management or related field and seven or more years of experience
- Experience in Facilities Management, Interior Design, Interior tenant construction, or other related industry
- CAFM experience
- Strong proficiency in Facilities management including budgeting for capital expenditures, project management and construction management
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Proficiency in MS Project preferred
- Ability to perform independent of direct supervision
- Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail is required
- Ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency is required
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple assignments simultaneously
- Demonstrated written and verbal skills. Ability to professionally interact with all staff levels including Senior Leadership
- Ability to interact effectively with third-party service providers.
- FMP, CFM (IFMA designation of Professional Facilities Manager) or FMA (BOMI equivalent of Professional Facilities Manager) preferred.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience and supervisory/management experience.