JLL is currently seeking a Facilities Manager to join our team supporting a financial client's regional sites throughout the US. The position will be based in Jersey City, NJ.
- Support the Regional Facilities Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client project Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and procedures that reduce short- and long-term operating costs and increase productivity by working closely with the Facility Management Lead and the client.
- Oversee the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting appropriate for the client.
- Oversee the development and management of the capital and expense budgets by interfacing closely with the client representative
- Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and producers' procedures that reduce short- and long-term operating costs and increase productivity by working closely with the Facility Management Lead and the client.
- Develop monthly/quarterly variance reporting on all operating budgets for each property on a timely basis
- Assist with the development and implement the annual management plan for the buildings within the area
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Education, Training and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management with management/technical emphasis
- Minimum of 8 years industry experience required either in the corporate environment, third party service provider or as a consultant
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, management and supervisory experience
- Knowledge of commercial real estate, telecommunications, furniture, accounting and building systems helpful
- Proficient in MS Office, and MS Share Point
- Computer proficiency in CMMS Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Matrix manage both technical and administrative staff
- Oversee multiple facilities of different functions
- Experience in matrix management organization desirable
- Supervise vendor performance during normal and off hours including weekends when necessary
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .