Facilities ManagerWhat this job involves:
- Proactively develop and manage client relationships, ensuring that expected service levels are achieved.
- Comply with all requirements of the client contract and meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators.
- Deliver an exceptional quality of service to the client, as reflected by client feedback.
- Manage the site/s in accordance with all agreed policies, procedures and contract scope.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the annual management plan for the building/s.
- Identify opportunities for improved operation to drive efficiencies (process and cost) and make recommendations to the area manager for consideration.
- Responsible for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, critical systems, HVAC, generator and others defined within the portfolio of respective sites.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, environment and risk management policies and procedures that relate to the site/s.
- Manage repairs and maintenance, minor works and other requests, tracking to completion.
- Support the move team during building moves, adds, and changes by attending site as required and acting as the building key point of contact/escalation.
- Manage vendor performance ensuring services are delivered in accordance with the contract and to agreed standards. Document and escalate instances of poor performance.
- Coordinate internally with other teams which may include fitness, food services, massage, transportation, security and capital projects.
- Lead projects for small scale construction activities.
- Support the sourcing SME and area managers through the vendor contract procurement process.
- Deliver portfolio management reports as required under the agreement with the client, and as requested.
Finance Management / Cost Control / Profitability
- Achieve or exceed financial targets and ensure effective, efficient and economic operation of assigned responsibilities.
- Ensure that operational expenditure for the site/s is managed within agreed budgets and identify efficiencies where possible.
- Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes for the site/s under your management.
- Prepare current financialyearbudget spend reports (actual vs. budget, variance etc.).
- Manage payments to vendors where applicable, using available systems, complying with all relevant policies and procedures.
- Help to develop and approve the annual capital plan for each building, interfacing closely with the client representative
- Ensure compliance within delegated financial and contractual authorities.
- Lead Manage, develop and supervise a professional friendly, creative, energetic, and detail oriented team in the delivery of service excellence
- Provide excellent onboarding, training, and team building
- Actively support an environment of teamwork, co-operation, performance excellence and personal success
- Participate in the individual performance management program and personal development planning for members of the team
- Align with facilities leadership team as a manager and act in a manager capacity at the site/s
- Act as an ambassador for JLL, adopting and maintaining the firm’s core values of
- Teamwork, Ethics and Excellence
Sound like you? To apply you need to possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Facility, Property or Operations Management is desirable.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in facilities, property management or related field.
- At least five years of supervisory experience in a facilities management- related field, including client service, conference services, vendor contracts and/or related services.
- Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms.
- Excellence in communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of local health and safety requirements (Fire Safety Manager Accreditation an advantage).