In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Manages the maintenance and repair of plant equipment, buildings, and grounds.
- Manages and directs the daily activities of the facilities department, including significant budget responsibility for expense and capital expenses including capital expenses requests and utilities expense management strategies.
- Oversees contractors for facilities renovation projects and/ or new constructions.
- Responsible of all related vendor contracts and ensures they meet corporate standards and deliver promised services and materials.
- Achieve overall high level of operation efficiency by maximize all available resources.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- University or equivalent degree required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing facilities and related resources in a manufacturing environment.
- Experiencing designing, leasing new facilities for manufacturing operations
- Experience leading multiple sites concurrently and ensuring they meet corporate standards.
- Prior work experience in managing vendors, contractors, architects, engineers on construction projects.
- Strong project management experience.
- Experience leading all preventive maintenance activities for facilities and equipment (moulding machines, etc.)