Management position, responsible for developing and executing warehouse solutions. Offers a wide variety of warehouse solutions to meet customer and client needs.
- Leadership: Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and all team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship: Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as foundation for excellent customer service.
- Financial Performance: Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity: Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining labor initiatives. Ensure entire team is trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding efficent and safe operations and quality customer service.
- Compliance: Facilities Services
- Requires at least 3 years experience and up to 2 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience