Uline seeks a Facilities Manager at its in Allentown, PA.
Company was founded in 1980 and is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
The Facilities Manager is responsible for leading the maintenance and services of our facilities to ensure they meet employee and organizational needs. The ideal candidate is a natural problem-solver who strategically leads at a high level.
The Role you will play
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams of staff including maintenance, grounds and custodial workers.
- Accurately planbudgets, capital expenses and projects.
- Schedule and assign duties in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating / ventilating and roofing.
- Inspect buildings, sites and equipment for needed repair and maintenance work.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required; troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
- Assist with construction project management.
- Use computerized tracking system to ensure accurate collection of all maintenance work.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experienceworking with outside vendors and contractors.
- 5+ years of experience with building management and / or maintenance.
- Self-motivated to continuously take things to the next level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienceworking with technical disciplines.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to develop and train talent within the department.
· $80,000 - $95,000 Base salary
- 3 bonus programs
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off