The Facilities Maintenance Manager role is an interdisciplinary position requiring expertise in business knowledge, engineering concepts, interior design, environmental management and construction. This position is responsible for the daily operations of the Conyers facility as well as acting as a global consultant for Acuity operations. This position is based at our largest US Distribution center in Ontario, California.
- Engineering Consulting: Support construction projects in the US
- Maintenance and Construction
- Daily Management of Ontraio, California Facilities: Supervision of Employees, independent contractors & janitorial, maintenance staff
- Environmental Management: Waste Removal and Recycling. Conform to and enforce EPA & OSHA guidelines through all locations
- Facilities Security: Manage and monitor security in Conyers facility. Assist in monitoring security in all facilities
- Space Utilization: Selection and installation of carpet, paint, décor & office furniture. Optimize available space for locations
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- 10+ years plus of experience in facility management and the education listed below.
- All areas of electrical, HVAC, plumbing, construction, building security and environmental compliance are critical. People management. Project management. EH&S standards, and compliance knowledge. Thorough understanding of facilitiesconstruction maintenance of, best practices. Thorough understanding of civil, environmental, industrial hygiene, electrical, mechanical, architectural, structural, mechanical engineering
- Technical or Associates Degree, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Requires sufficient visual acuity, dexterity and coordination to safely and efficiently operate machinery.
- The Ontario, California facility is 90% based on the floor.