Bring your proven leadership skills, political expertise, and good judgment to this unique and challenging role, where you will coordinate planning, development, implementation and evaluation of policies, standards, and guidelines to support the Organizations to provide better asset management stewardship for Health Care Facilities. As a Facilities Integrity Program Manager, you will provide leadership to the various programs and initiatives, related to technical services mostly focusing on mechanical technical expertise to facilities management, especially in the area of providing inputs to projects design, and operation and maintenance delivery.
Build on your experience and knowledge as you:
- Lead the technical services to various facilities management programs, projects and initiatives by developing and implementing written policies, standards, and guidelines in compliance with relevant government regulations, guidelines and the Organizations' requirements.
- Communicate, train and ensure compliance with employees and external service providers and continue improving policies, standards, and guidelines to incorporate changes in requirements, reflecting feedbacks and learnings from industries, peers and best practices.
- Collaborate with and provide technical and logistical support to the Facilities Maintenance and Operations, Capital Projects, Asset Renewal Projects and Energy Environment and Sustainability. Focus for these roles will be mechanical technical excellence.
- Coordinate the work of external mechanical service providers, working with senior management and stakeholders to facilitate consensus; review contractual agreements and performances.
- Ensures that infection control procedures within the Facilities Management portfolio are consistent with evidence-best practice by collaborating with internal and external subject matter experts.
Are you passionate about joining our team? We will be looking for you to have:
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline and a professional designation
- 5 years' recent related risk management/compliance experience in a large complex multi-site organization
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience maybe acceptable if it relates to Mechanical Systems
We will give preference to those that have:
- Mechanical experience for health care facilities
- Experience with operation and maintenance of health care facilities