Plans, administers and directs all unit activities related to facility maintenance, custodial , ground and engineering services, client financial accountability, and compliance with the standards established by Aramark, regulatory agencies and client and leads facility management department. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified approach to facility management. Primary level of impact in within own component, but can affect the overall facility safety and operations.
- Delivers strong operational performance by executing Aramark programs; continually monitoring operations and completing assessments and necessary action plans to provide an optimal, proactive, safely operating facility maintenance program, which drives customer satisfaction. Responsible for increasing business volume of facility service.
- Interacts with Client and maintains effective client and customer relations at all levels of client organization. Attend client meetings and provide expertise in facilities management.
- Provides overall direction and manages performance for all Facility and Maintenance Managers, Supervisors and front line employees, ensuring employee development, engagement and compliance with human resource related policies and standards.
- Develops operational component forecasts and is able to explain variances. Responsible for component's accounting functions and budget including; including labor costs, supply costs, inventories, and ensures services are in agreement between Aramark and the Client.
- Ensures consistent application and regular use of all WebTMA modules to properly manage the operation.
- Ensures compliance with all contract obligations.
- Order, maintain, and use capital equipment efficiently.
- Complete and approve weekly and monthly financial operating reports.
- Ensure compliance with all OSHA regulations and other, local, state, and federal government regulations.
- Oversee small construction projects.
- Bachelors Degree
- With a minimum 5-10 years experience in facilities management required.
- Knowledge of facility related equipment, financial analysis and interpretation and one recognized facilities certification is required.
- Proficient in the use and functionality of WebTMA and Facilities Management Certification such as Certified Plant Maintenance Manager (CPMM) or equivalent is preferred.
- Multi-site janitorial operations
- day travel required
- requires valid drivers license, clean driving record and personal vehicle, mileage reimbursed
- Working knowledge of building systems, i.e. boilers, chillers, generators, HVAC/R
- Previous construction management experience highly preferred
- High degree of integrity and business maturity
- P & L experience required
- Demonstrated time management skills, resulting in the ability to manage multiple client relationships and prioritize time and resources accordingly.